Friday 4 April 2014

MINT VINTAGE

So a few weeks ago I modelled some of Mint Vintage's new bits for their website. Here are a few of my favourite looks. Now I have a bit of a love-hate relationship with vintage clothes but all their stock was incredible and the pieces weren't all average pieces you could pick up at any old vintage store. I especially loved their Clueless style tartan skirts (which I got to wear) and their new-in suede bomber jackets. I've wanted a suede bomber for so long and until this, I've never seen one that was so on-point. The quality and cut of it was just amazing. The whole team are super cool and if you can get to their store (in Stoke Newington, East London) then you definitely should, it's got all kind of quirky bits including a polo chair! Which I loved but unfortunately is not for sale!

You can check out myself and the lovely Vicky (who I spent the day with wearing all these lovely garms) on the Mint Vintage website: http://www.mintvintage.co.uk/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/mint_vintage
Instagram: mint_vintage




No comments:

Post a Comment