Sunday 6 July 2014

RECENTLY OVER ON IG

So recently I'v been pretty busy planning a lot of small projects. I'm starting to bring together a lot of ideas and while I'm so excited for what I've got I don't really want to go into details. I'm one of those people who's ideas and plans are changing constantly and I think it might be a bit odd for me to go into all the details only to change my mind during the week and have to explain all my plans again. 
So for now here's a few snaps from my instagram; mollburnside.
I brought those pants (bottom) from a vintage shop in Camden and I honestly haven't really taken them off. I'm obsessed with the whole wearing pyjamas outside look and they suit this perfectly. They're made of satin and have a pretty cool wood grain pattern on them, which I love and haven't actually seen before. 
And while I accidentally stumbled into Zara at the opening of the sale I managed to pick up these patent loafers. They're so witchy I almost wish they had a silver buckle across the front. 





No comments:

Post a Comment