Monday 10 March 2014

RECENT

Just a few pictures of what I've been up to recently. All taken on my iphone. I have a perfectly brilliant SLR at home I don't know why I don't use it more often.








So recently I've bought a few bits, namely these Stella McCartney esque boots from Topshop which I am constantly wearing and will wear all through this summer no doubt. I've wanted the American Apparel tennis skirt for ages and went up into central to buy the other day. However I was a bit surprised by the sizing of them. The small fitted fine but didn't even cover my bum! So I had to buy the medium which was about four inches to big on the waist and had to take it in to fit me. Which was quite annoying. Maybe I've just got a big behind but has anyone else had this problem? Nonetheless I love it dearly.

Considering how close I live to central London I rarely actually go up there. So yesterday I went with a couple of friends to the Saatchi gallery. The Saatchi gallery is so amazing at the minute and I left feeling so inspired. The little bookshop they have there is the best I've ever been to and it was lucky I'm rather skint at the moment or I would have spent a lot of money. 

P.S. I had my first bubble tea from Bubbleology in Soho. 
Verdict: I didn't think much to the weird jelly bubbles (that I kept swallowing whole idk are you supposed to eat them?!) so effectively paid four pounds for a glass of mango juice. Not sure about that one.

I hope you've all had a lovely past couple of days in the sun! My skin is so pale it seems to actually reflect light.

1 comment:

  1. Great imagery! Love your blog <3

    Those cleated boots are on my wishlist! So amazing.

    www.fashion-form.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete